Hey Group Leaders!
We're just about two months away from launching a new year of groups at Trinity. In preparation, please take a moment to review all the content on this page (including the videos).
Upcoming Key Dates
- Communication Deadline // August 1st
- Please send me all of the details regarding what your group will study during the Fall Session. This is a crucial part of letting folks know what they can expect when they join your group. Communications will go out to the church beginning August 15th, so please be sure to have your content to me by August 1st. Need help finding a study for your group? I'd be happy to help!
- Group Launch Week // September 16th - 22nd
- If your group has been meeting during the summer, please plan on starting a new series/study when your group meets during launch week. This makes it much easier for newer folks to become a part of your group.
- Last Week of Fall Session // December 9th - 15th
- Winter/Spring Session Begins Week of January 20th - 26th
Your Group This Fall...
- Gather your group at least twice during the fall session aside from regular group time.
- Get out into the community and serve alongside your group at least one time during the fall session.
Be all about multiplication and empower others in your group to take charge of these efforts.
Have a Story to Share?
How did you see the Lord at work in the life of your group this past year? I am looking for folks willing to share a brief story about how being connected to a group made a difference in their life this year. Do you know of a story (your own or perhaps from someone in your group) that I could share with the congregation? Email me!