9 AM (Traditional Service)
Our traditional service meets in the Sanctuary and offers a mixture of traditional hymns and contemporary songs. It features a choir, orchestra, small praise team, piano, and organ. For your convenience, park on the North side of the building, and enter through Door A.
10:30 AM (Modern Service)
Our modern service is celebrated in a more distinctively casual atmosphere in our gym. It includes modern music led by our band. Enjoy a delicious cup of hot coffee while you worship! For your convenience, park on the South side of the building, and enter through Door C.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A practical message, straight from the Bible, that applies to your life
- Engaging music led by a choir (9 a.m.) and a band (10:30 a.m.)
- Services are about 75 minutes long
- A free gift at the Welcome Center
- No dress code, so come as you are!
- A fun, interactive learning experience for kids
Easter Breakfast. The Most Important Meal of the Day.
Fresh Fruit. Hardboiled Eggs. Oh, and fresh, hot, homemade cinnamon rolls. This free breakfast will be served from 9:45 - 11:15 in Fellowship Hall.
Bringing Kids With You?
Our TrinityKids team is ready for them! Your kids will enjoy an interactive, and age-appropriate Bible lesson and playing games with friends. Save time during check-in by pre-registering your kids using our safe, secure, online portal.
Make your morning even easier by parking in the South lot and entering through Door C.